Try the Four Color Game and race against your friends and family to be the first to match the pattern shown on the card. Are You ready to race?
How to play
Parents can randomly pick a piece color card, kids should moving the color on the board according to the color card.
- Develop and strengthen visual and spatial perception skills. It also helps kids with color recognition.
- Preschoolers could learn addition and subtraction through playing the buttons on the board like playing abacus.
- Smooth surface does not scratch children's finger, ensure your lovely children's safety. There are 1 wooden maze frame, One-minute timing funnel and 18 pieces of Color Cards.
- Game Objective - Match the color buttons on the frame with the colored dots on the cards
- Color Recognition - Help toddlers to develop a sense of colors.
- Hand-eye Coordination - Move back and forth the button, enhance fine motor skills and hands-on skills.
- Problem Solve Skills - Player has to move backward the button in order to move forward; great for logical thinking and problem-solving skills training
- Safe and durable - Toys are made with environmentally friendly materials, which are safety, non-toxic.
We know that your Child will LOVE this toy, so make sure to order more for Siblings!
- Wooden Storage Box X 1
- Wooden Double Side Sliding Board X 1
- Double Side Cards X 18
- HourglassX 1
- Wooden Card Holder X 1
(As photo below)